Episode 7: The Shackles of a 10-yr Plan
In this episode we are going to explore how a 10-yr plan might be sabotaging your efforts at living a life you design.
We will also discuss how to craft a 3-5 yr plan that doesn't pigeon hole you into a "new manual" but rather elevates a specific vision.
Steps to creating the vision:
1) Evaluate each priority category and rate it on a scale of 1-10. Then list what would make it a 10.
2) Create a vision from your "make it 10" list with an emphasis on big picture. Whether you create a vision for each category or one large over-arching vision, you're doing it just right. Your way is the right way FOR YOU.
This podcast is a part of my purpose driven mission to help healthcare professionals become empowered and feel better. Would you help me in this mission? I have a special ask.
Please join me in being a part of the VIP launch team:
1) Please subscribe and leave a review on whatever platform you are listening on.
2) Please share this episode on your social media page and share what you learned from this episode.
3) Use the hashtag #freedomforphysicians
All of your efforts help improve the discoverability of this podcast to expand our reach and help more listeners. United, we can change the culture of medicine.
Want to reach me? E-mail me at [email protected].